American Airlines is cancelling its Delhi - Chicago service with the last arrival into Delhi on the 29th February 2012 and last departure out of Delhi on the 1st March 2012. We regret any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.
The following rebooking options are available to customers affected by this service suspension:
Effective dates of suspension:
- ORD - DEL - Discontinuation of service effective February 29, 2012
- DEL - ORD - Discontinuation of service effective March 02, 2012
Available Protection Options
Refund: We offer customers a full refund on wholly unused tickets and a partial refund on partially used tickets.
- Fly via LHR to/from India and onwards to the United States on British Airways in the same cabin as ticketed subject to availability
- View British Airways routes to/from India and to/from Chicago in preparation of your call to Reservations
- Fly Emirates to/from India to/from the United States/Canada depending on your original ticket and subject to availability
Mileage Award Tickets
- Use our Partner Airlines and connect via another city under the applicable award rules. Additional Taxes and Surcharges are the responsibility of the customer should they apply
- View oneworld Interactive Network Map in preparation of your call to Reservations
Customers who booked via an Agency are asked to contact their Agency directly.
Customers who booked via our website or Reservations can contact us at +91-124-25-67-222 to discuss their preferred option.