2. Login if you have an AAdvantage number otherwise continue without logging in
3. Enter your booking details to retrieve your reservation
4. Select the passenger(s) you are checking in and follow onscreen instructions
5. Print your boarding pass
- Please enter Terminal 3 through Gate 6.
- You will be required to show your printed boarding pass or itinerary and passport to access the terminal.
- Once in the terminal, all customers (even with hand baggage only) must go to the American Airlines Online Check-in Counter in Row D to complete formalities and check in any bags.
- American Airlines Counters close 60 minutes prior to flight departure.
- If you're unable to retrieve your Mobile Boarding Pass, you can use the airport Self-Service Check-In machines to print a copy or speak to an AA member of staff.