Log in and restart your reservation?
Click OK to log in and restart your reservation.
Click Cancel to continue with your reservation without logging in.
When severe weather or other uncontrollable events impact your flight and travel dates, you may be able to change your trip with no change fee.
Severe weather - New York City area 07/17/2019 23:59:00
If you’re traveling to / through / from:
- Islip, New York (ISP)
- New York Kennedy, New York (JFK)
- New York LaGuardia, New York (LGA)
- Newark, New Jersey (EWR)
- Stewart Newburgh, New York (SWF)
- White Plains / Westchester County, New York (HPN)
Your change fee may be waived if you:
- Are traveling on an American Airlines flight
- Bought your ticket by July 16, 2019
- Are scheduled to travel July 17, 2019
- Can travel July 16 - 20, 2019
- Don't change your origin or destination city
- Rebook in the same cabin or pay the difference
Change your trip
If your trip is eligible, you can change it online. Here’s how:
- Find your trip
- If your trip is eligible, you’ll see the option to ‘change trip’ in the toolbar
Find your trip
Call Reservations to change your trip.